traffic law

Traffic Law

When you are faced with a traffic charge or other minor violations, a good local attorney can often negotiate a deal that will keep your record clean. Though the fines you pay may be increased by amending, say, a speeding ticket to defective equipment, the amended charge will not put points on your license.  Not only does this keep you out of danger of losing your license due to points, but it can also save you money with your insurance company.

We routinely handle cases like these in Bates, Henry, and St. Clair Counties.  In most cases like these, we can appear in court so you don’t have to.  We handle these cases quickly and efficiently and our rates are affordable.  We are happy to take care of this for you, so call us today!